Notable herb Echinacea for horses provides natural support to immune health challenged by training and/or competing. Useful maintenance herb used to sustain vitality throughout the season and helps support immunity in contagious environments like shows and racing stables. Used and recommended by top-ranked New Zealand competitors. Use daily for best results.
Each 15ml dose contains organically grown whole plant fresh herb equivalent:
- Echinacea purpurea 15000mg
- Contains purified water and ethanol.
Directions for use:
Maintenance dose for horses: Give 10ml to 20ml daily in feed.
During competition give 10ml to 20ml twice daily.
- Store below 30˚C away from direct sunlight.
- For animal treatment.
- Echinacea should not replace appropriate veterinary infective treatment.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Brand: Betavet
- Product Code: SKU-846