Sport Liniment for Horses and Riders
- Aloe Gel (Aloe barbadensis) 27%
- Arnica extract (Arnica montana) 15%
- Peppermint Oil (Mentha piperita) 5%
- Wintergreen Oil (Gaulthera procumbens) 2%
- Tea Tree Oil (Melaleuca alternifolia) 1%
- In an aqueous lotion gel base.
Cool N Tite is a scientifically formulated, potent cooling liniment used as a companion or substitute for poulticing. This natural liquid gel applied to legs tightens tendons and reduces muscle aches, pain, swelling or bruising after exercise. Has notable cooling action. No need to wash off. Can be applied before competing and/or after competing, stabling, travelling or strained tendons. Beneficial liniment for both horses and riders. Used and recommended by top-ranked New Zealand competitors. Nil withholding period. Arnica for horses.
48 hour withholding period for racing and harness.
Available in 125ml containers.
Directions for use:
For horses: Apply directly to affected area. Bandage as required. No need to wash off.
For riders: Apply directly to sore or strained muscles. Massage in. Leave and reapply if needed.
- DO NOT INGEST external use only. DO NOT APPLY TO BROKEN SKIN.
- Store below 30˚C away from direct sunlight.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Use only if cap seal is unbroken.
- For animal treatment. Seek veterinary advice if symptoms persist.
- Fit for human use. Keep away from eyes.
- Seek medical advice if symptoms persist.
Cool N Tite 250ml.
- Brand: Betavet
- Product Code: SKU-817