Herbal Respiratory Relief for Horses
Notable herbs for the soothing relief of mild coughs, cold and runny noses. Traditional formula containing herbs that provide demulcent and expectorant activity used to ease symptoms of cough and support immune health in contagious environments. Avoid shared water troughs at competitions at all times
- Seek veterinary advise if symptoms persist
- Echinacea should not replace appropriate veterinary treatment
- Keep out of reach of children
- Use only if cap seal is unbroken
- For animal treatment.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
Orally syringe 20ml directly three times daily or as required.
For best results use continuously for 10 days. ￼￼￼￼￼Shake well before use.
Each 20ml dose contains:
- Echinacea purpurea Fresh Plant 3000mg
- Ginger Zingiber officinale dried root 300mg
- Pelargonium Pelargonium sidoides dried root 800mg
- Thyme Thymus vulgaris flowering herb 1500mg
- Licorice Glycyrrhiza glabra dried root 2000mg
- Pleurisy Rt Asclepias tuberosa dried root 1500mg
- In a vegetable Glycerine base.
- Brand: Betavet
- Product Code: SKU-845